- FROG LEAF Danum Valley, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225076.jpg
- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1412530503.jpg
- JUNGLE MIST Maliau Basin, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Humpback Whale: Song of the Sea
The whales were singing.
I was scuba diving at Julian Rocks on the most easterly point...
Maasai Wedding in Kenya
The sky darkened as storm clouds rolled in across the savannah.
I turned my face up to...
Jungle trekking in Cambodia
Climbing up the rocky side of Tatai waterfall, a group of saffron-clad monks jumped into one of the...
Photo of the Month: Seasons Greetings
Christmas isn't celebrated in every country in the world but it is a reminder to be grateful for all that we have been given. It's a time to see that we are all the same at heart and that in the end we all want the same things. It is the simple things that really makes life worth living and sharing love is what it is all about. Thinking about those less fortunate than ourselves and giving what we can always makes the world a better place.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.