- CARER CUDDLES Virunga, DRC images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225076.jpg
- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1440133310.jpg
- FROG LEAF Danum Valley, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia images/slideshow/index/1440133823.jpg
- NORTHERN NIGHTS Lapland, Sweden
Travel Photography and Writing
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through photography and writing, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Jungle trekking in Cambodia
Climbing up the rocky side of Tatai waterfall, a group of saffron-clad monks jumped into one of the...
National Geographic Yearbook
We are excited to say that this photograph is going to be featured in the book “The Best of...
Byron Bay Bucket List
Only a local can really tell you how to get to the heart of Byron! Embrace this hippie haven by...
WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2015 FINALIST
“Gorilla Care” by Marcus Westberg
Finalist, Photojournalism award: single image
Ndeze, a nine-year-old orphan mountain gorilla, watches with concern as veterinarians check the health of her female companion, 12-year-old Maisha, in the Senkwekwe Centre.
Photograph taken in Virunga National Park, Democratic Republic of Congo, with special thanks to Gorilla Doctors.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.