- FROG LEAF Danum Valley, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225076.jpg
- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1412530503.jpg
- JUNGLE MIST Maliau Basin, Borneo images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Humpback Whale: Song of the Sea
The whales were singing.
I was scuba diving at Julian Rocks on the most easterly point...
Maasai Wedding in Kenya
The sky darkened as storm clouds rolled in across the savannah.
I turned my face up to...
Jungle trekking in Cambodia
Climbing up the rocky side of Tatai waterfall, a group of saffron-clad monks jumped into one of the...
Come on a Yogafari
We are launching our first ever yoga safari on Flinders Island in Australia with yoga, meditation and adventure activities. Flinders Island is a place of untamed natural beauty off the coast of Tasmania with wildlife, forests and beaches creating a relaxing haven of tranquility. The wellbeing retreat is being held on the 5 - 8 June and hosted by yoga teachers Kate Westberg and Gemma Gray.
Want to come on a yogafari? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.