- SMILING FACES Himba woman, Namibia images/slideshow/index/1361225256.jpg
- LAKESIDE PARADISE Manda Wilderness, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361225343.jpg
- GOLDEN GAZE Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361225692.jpg
- FIELDS OF FLOWERS Gotland, Sweden images/slideshow/index/1361226015.jpg
- VILLAGE FISHING Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique images/slideshow/index/1361226271.jpg
- LONE LEOPARD Masai Mara, Kenya images/slideshow/index/1361226354.jpg
- PAPERBARK PATCHWORK Byron Bay, Australia
Travel Writing and Photography
Life Through A Lens is dedicated to exploring and sharing the natural and cultural wonders of the world through writing and photography, and in doing so inspiring people to make conscious choices when travelling and to leave a positive footprint.
Airports, Planes and Camera Equipment
Airports, planes and camera equipment
For some people, flying is a bit frightening....
Svalbard: Five Fun Summer Adventures
Svalbard lies at the end of the world, quite literally. At 78 degrees north,...
World Rhino Day
Now in its fourth year, World Rhino Day is a recognition of the acute threat facing the world's...
Photo of the Month: Lion Love
Lions may be the anointed Kings of Beasts, yet their continued existence is under severe threat from an entirely different beast: humans. On March 15th, join people from around the world as they march in protest against the canned hunting of these magnificent animals. Find out more by visiting www.cannedlion.org. Photo from the Masai Mara, Kenya.
Connect and Share
We are constantly uploading photos and updates from the road, so follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest of our travel writing and photography, or get in touch with us directly.
“Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.”